Here's a simple demo chatbot we built for Musica Pristina, a high-end consumer audio product company.
The backend logic is managed by Google Dialogflow. The bot itself has a few intents baked in, like checking order status and adding items to your cart. It can even do a little small talking.
Go ahead and say "Hello".
Chatbots aren't just for text bubbles on web pages. They plug into Facebook Messenger, work well as Amazon Alexa Skills, integrate with text messaging and are voice enabled with Cortana, Siri and Google Assistant, too.
- Every month, people send over 1 billion messages to businesses. (using Facebook Messenger)
- SMS (texting) produces engagement rates 6-8 times higher than retailers normally achieve via email marketing when used for redemption, data collection, and brand awareness.
- Only 30% of consumers report actually receiving texts from the companies they patronize, despite stating that they would be open to receiving them.
- Chatbots are a great way to gain sales insights, to find out what your site is missing, to track the buyer’s journey
- You can save a ton by automating customer service
- Plus, with Conversation vs Website Browsing: Attention Goes Up + Frustration Goes Down